Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good to meet you!

Hello everyone! So I finally caved, I finally decided to start a blog about the every day life of our family. I guess I'm joining in late in the game, BUT I'm joinging nonetheless!
Let me introduce myself. My name is Raquel. I am the happy mother of 3 precious girls (M, K, * little M) & wife of 1 wonderful man (most of the time!), S. I have worked in the banking/mortgage industry for quite some time now & with the industry as bad as it has been, I have been laid off for the last 8 months. But not anymore! Tomorrow I start my new job & I am excited! Excited to have something to do, excited to be bringing in money, & excited to make a difference. But I am also terribly sad to be leaving my baby girl again. I've gotten used to sleeping in with her & waking up to her beautiful little smile. Such is life!
That is me in a nutshell. You will definitely be learning lots about me, about the ins & outs of our family, & accompanying me through this journey call life.
Now, all I have to do is get this "blog thing" down & I'll be good!! Ciao.

No comments: